But since my friends are arriving on Sunday and I will be spending the next few days sweeping the dust bunnies from under my children's feet, I'll need to keep my reasons to be cheerful brief this week. And with a head full of snot I will probably miss a few too...
- Reflexology - I completely forgot that I'd been offered a freebie at Crestfield Reflexology and Baby Massage Clinic. One to book and enjoy for when the kids are back at school!
- A present for me - As well as lots and lots of presents for Smiley, my friends from the Rainbow Junior Arch Club snuck in a voucher for a facial. For me. That'll be the second one I've had in the past 52 years! Must remember to book it too.
- Netflix - We enjoyed another family movie night at the weekend thanks once again to being part of the Netflix Stream Team. Unless you are used to your children closeting themselves away, you've know idea how lovely it is to have them all curled up on the sofa/wheelchair in the same room.
- Teletubbies - I thought she'd grown out of them, but no. After a break of about five years Smiley has rediscovered them and I'm really happy for her. Not quite so much for me, but at least she uses headphones sometimes now
- Unexpected outings - One of planned treats for Smiley was a girlie shopping trip on Sunday with her big sister and I. Then the phone rang with an invitation to pop down to the Botanic Gardens to see the pumpkin display first. So of course we did that too!