The wonderful Chic Mama has sent the Beautiful Seven Award my way. Doesn't it look well on my blog?
The rules of this award are to write seven things about myself, and pass onto seven other blogs. There's no way I can match Chic's stylish list, but a few random things did pop into my head. So here they are:
1. My favourite city in the world is La Rochelle: sea, scenery, shopping and French food!
2. Most people grow to enjoy classical music as they grow up - being contrary, I did the reverse, loving classical music as a child and regressing into a wannabe indie chick as I got older. Trouble is, Smiley is in charge of the CD player, so we are usually humming along to girlie pop!
3. I can wiggle my nose.
4. I'm a complete hypochondriac - with good reason, I swear! I was a pre-vaccination child and got all the childhood illnesses, and so many ailments, lumps, bumps and viruses as an adult that my ex claimed he was marrying me "in sickness and in sickness"!
5. I can't eat brandy butter or drink Benedictine. I once gorged on a whole tub of brandy butter......
6. When I was 8, my class teacher asked us all what we wanted to be when we grew up. I said I wanted to be Prime Minister. Yes, I was a precocious child.
7. I love dancing, but according to Wii Fit my rhythm isn't great, so I guess I've been fooling myself all these years, oops.
Well that's me about done. Hope some of these 7 made you smile.
The one about the post holiday workout - It has been an epic summer, we have holidayed in France and Cornwall, drank Rose by moonlight, scoffed down Camembert and mussels, followed by fish and chi...