It's all down to my son. I have abandoned the 18 month bedtime battle that caused so much stress for me and led to meltdowns from him. Then something happened on Wednesday at about 11am in school. It's almost as though someone flicked a switch. He apologised to everyone, settled down, started working and has been a different child since then. Well mostly..
So this is week three of my six-week challenge to find 3 good things and 3 reasons to be cheerful
Three good things in my life:
1. My neighbours who are reserved but friendly and helpful.
2. My GHD. Okay I *may* have mentioned it before, but if you saw my hair this morning you'd know just what a central role it plays in my life!
3. Britney, Kylie and all the other pop princesses who brighten up Smiley's day when I am busy.
Three reasons to be cheerful:
1. More free time to blog, to cut my nails, to wash my hair, even to meet friends. What a relief!
2. I reluctantly gave up yet another morning to attend the first week of a course on parenting teens with aspergers. It turned out to be interesting, and hopefully useful too.
3. Another ambition fulfilled: I made pumpkin pie to use up spare egg yolks (if which more another day) and the - slightly scorched - jack o'lantern, and it's delicious :)