Three good things in my life:
1. My lovely home hairdresser who copes with a busy Mum, a gorgeous young wan, a boy with aspergers and a girl with cerebral palsy. And I must book another appointment as Smiley is starting to resemble Rapunzel...
2. A great university just a couple of miles up the road, so Angel can live at home. I know that she will have to leave at some point, but right now it's so lovely having her here.
3. My blog and the blogging community. It's better than therapy, cheaper than counselling, and I can do it anywhere. Am eating pizza right now.
Three reasons to be cheerful
1. Halloween. At 5.30 pm I was still carving the pumpkin, and the scary cakes were still in the oven. Two hours later and it was all finished. With every last sweet given away. A relief in every way.
2. My special girl had a lovely birthday weekend. A party, shopping and cheesecake all featured, as well as lots of time with mum. The first thing that aspie boy did on Smiley's special day was sing happy birthday to his sister without being prompted. Not only had he remembered her birthday, but he decided to do something nice for her too.
3. I was wondering where my son was earlier today and I found him and his big sister Angel sitting together to watch a film, just like any other brother and sister. Definitely a heart-warming moment.