- A lovely relaxed lunch out with my son (having discovered on Monday morning that he wasn't in fact due to go back to school until Wednesday).
- Shopping with my girls.
- A new mobile phone for Christmas, which is much faster, has a bigger screen, more storage, and a better camera (though I'm still getting the hang of it).
- Giving in to my inner brat and keeping half an eye on #DrummondPuddleWatch on Wednesday. It was British humour at its absolute best and kept me totally entertained during a dull afternoon of special needs phone calls and letters and emails.
- Possibly fixing the dishwasher with the help of YouTube.
- Going to see Star Wars again during the day with a friend. Which means I enjoyed that delicious sensation you get when you break the rules (middle aged mum who should be at home doing housework).
- Hitting 500 likes on my blog Facebook page, despite the best efforts of the Facebook money machine to stop it happening. Thank you to everyone who takes an interest in my writing.
Here's hoping that there were lots of reasons to be cheerful this week for you too.