We're back to bad here.
But I don't want to bore you either.
It's the same mixture of problems with the added extra ingredient of summer state exams. One stressor too many... I don't know how this will affect the blog, there may be less blogging, more miserable blogging, or blogging as a distraction, and who knows what you'll get then?
Then there's Instagram. And okay, so I gave out about the new algorithm that means the timeline is no longer chronological, but actually it's not that bad. Not as bad as Pinterest anyway. So I'm still using it - perhaps more than ever. So apologies if you've seen these already, but most of my reasons to be cheerful involved pictures, and they found their way to my Instagram feed during the week.
- Spending five minutes doing nothing in the Churchyard while waiting for the sun to come out and light the cherry blossom pink. Relaxation.
- I bought a new apron for Smiley in aid of disability charity The Papworth Trust and they sent me some free oven gloves too. Win.
- When my cow picture got photo bombed by a baby. Cute.
- An unexpected night out, well an hour and a half in the local pub, but with the best of company. Fabulous.
- Finally a gratuitous Tolkien pic, because remembering this quote enabled me to begin writing today. Even though it's not really relevant. Inspiration.
Hope you have a great week and why not head over to Lakes Single Mum for more happy posts.